XXVI Symposium “Nanophysics and Nanoelectronics”
We are pleased to invite you to take part in the XXVI International Symposium “Nanophysics & Nanoelectronics”.
The symposium is planned on March 14–17, 2022 in the “Avtomobilist” health resort near Nizhny Novgorod (Russia). In the case of limitations due to COVID-19 the Symposium will be conducted hybrid or online. The corresponding notice will be announced in advance.
Talks and posters selected by the Program Committee will be presented on the key subjects of the program. The main language of the symposium is Russian; presentations in English are welcome as well.
Registration and abstract submission
To participate in the Symposium one should submit one-page abstract using “My office” on the Symposium website before November 10, 2021. The notification of acceptance will be sent with the second announcement after November 24, 2021. Outstanding works presented at the Symposium will be published in the special issues of the journals “Semiconductors”, “Physics of the Solid State” and “Technical Physics”.
- Ministry of Science and Higher Education of the Russian Federation;
- Physical Sciences Branch of the Russian Academy of Sciences;
- Scientific Council of the Russian Academy of Sciences on the physics of semiconductors;
- Scientific Council of the Russian Academy of Sciences on сondensed matter physics;
- Institute for Physics of Microstructures of RAS;
- Nizhny Novgorod State University;
- Charitable Foundation “From Heart to Heart”.
The main sections of the program
- Superconducting nanosystems;
- Magnetic nanostructures;
- Semiconductor nanostructures: electronic and optical properties, methods of formation;
- Measurements and technologies of atomic and nanometer scale based on probe, electron-beam and ion-beam methods;
- Multilayer and crystal X-ray optics.