XXVIII Symposium “Nanophysics and Nanoelectronics”
The list of the accepted presentations is now available.
XXVII International Symposium “Nanophysics and Nanoelectronics” will be held at the Congress Center “Oka” from March 13 to March 16, 2023.
The time limit for plenary talks is 45 minutes (including time for discussion); the time limit for invited talks is 20 minutes (section 3), 25 minutes (sections 1, 2 and 4), 30 minutes (sections 5 and 6); the time limit for oral talks is 15 minutes (2, 3, 4 and 6 sections), 20 min (1 and 5 sections). The acceptable presentation format for the talks is PowerPoint slides or PDF.
All the registered persons have to pay the registration fee to participate in the Symposium. The registration fee is 14,000 rubles. The cost of the registration fee includes renting the halls of the Oka Congress Center, a Symposium participant's bag with handouts, organizing coffee breaks, publishing the Symposium proceedings.
In case of difficulties with paying the registration fee, one should contact the Organizing Committee to find a mutually acceptable solution.
The Grand Hotel “Oka” (Nizhny Novgorod, Gagarin str., 27) has enough rooms to accommodate all participants of the Symposium. The procedure for preferential accommodation at the Grand Hotel Oka for Symposium participants will be announced in December 2023.
The Symposium Proceedings will be published before the Symposium starts. The template for the two page abstract will be available on the symposium website in Documents section. The abstracts complying with the formatting requirements should be uploaded via My office section on the Symposium website. The submission deadline is January, 16, 2024.
- Ministry of Science and Higher Education of the Russian Federation;
- Physical Sciences Branch of the Russian Academy of Sciences;
- Scientific Council of the Russian Academy of Sciences on the physics of semiconductors;
- Scientific Council of the Russian Academy of Sciences on сondensed matter physics;
- Institute for Physics of Microstructures of RAS;
- Nizhny Novgorod State University;
- Charitable Foundation “From Heart to Heart”.
The main sections of the program
- Superconducting nanosystems;
- Magnetic nanostructures;
- Semiconductor nanostructures: electronic and optical properties, methods of formation;
- Measurements and technologies of atomic and nanometer scale based on probe, electron-beam and ion-beam methods;
- Multilayer and crystal X-ray optics.
- Element base of quantum technologies based on condensed matter.